Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pregnancy Survey~ 35 weeks

How Far Along: 35 weeks 

Size of baby: Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that she's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon.  Because it's so snug in your womb, she isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times she kicks should remain about the same. Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete — she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost count.. Just enjoying eating things I won't be able to eat for much longer : ) 

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Movement: Lots of movement.  I hope hoping with all the moving she has been doing that she is now head down.  I go to high risk on Friday so I will know for sure then!
 Gender: Baby GIRL-- Olivia Ann

What I miss:  Wearing my wedding ring, sleeping comfortably, being able to reach my toes.

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good.  It's hard to get comfortable.

Symptoms: Legs and feet are really sore/swollen by the evening. TIRED!

Cravings: Mexican/Chiptole and sweets

Belly button in or out? Flat : )

Wedding ring off or on? Off.  I am no longer able to wear it.
What I am looking forward to: Jason is coming HOME!! Jason will get to see his first ultrasound of Olivia on Friday when we go to our high risk appointment.
 
 35 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment