Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pregnancy Survery~ 33 weeks

How Far Along: 33 weeks

Size of babyThis week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. She's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and her skeleton is hardening. The bones in her skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for her to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with a conehead-like appearance.) These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as her brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.
 
 
 
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Total weight gain is about 27 pounds. I go again tomorrow so I will know an exact amount but I should be gaining about 1 pound per week.

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Movement: Lots of movement. She is now pressing her body parts against my belly and I can feel hard things on the outside.

Gender: Baby GIRL-- Olivia Ann

What I miss:  Wearing my wedding ring.

Sleep: No problems sleeping this past week.  Getting up about 1 time per night to go to the bathroom.

Symptoms: Some swelling in my feet and legs.  My legs/feet are sore in the evening (wishing Jason was home to massage my feet!)  

Cravings: Mexican/Chiptole

Belly button in or out? Flat : )

Wedding ring off or on? Off.  I am no longer able to wear it.
 
What I am looking forward to: The weekend.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment