Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pregnancy Survey~ 32 weeks

How Far Along: 32 weeks

Size of baby: By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.
 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Total weight gain is about 25 pounds. I gained 2 pounds since my last appointment. 

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Movement: Lots of movement. She is now pressing her body parts against my belly and I can feel hard things on the outside. She is especially active in the evenings. She is still frank breach so her feet and head are almost touching.  She is not head down yet.

Gender: Baby GIRL-- Olivia Ann

What I miss:  My husband : (

Sleep: Getting harder to find a comfortable position to sleep.  I have been putting a pillow between my legs and under my belly which has seemed to help.

Symptoms: Some swelling in my fingers, especially in the evenings.  Legs get tingling cramps once in a while from her hitting a nerve.  

Cravings: Mexican/Chiptole

Belly button in or out? Flat : )

Wedding ring off or on? On, but I have to take them off after school.  It's been hot her and my fingers are swelling in the evening!
What I am looking forward to: Hospital tour on Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment