Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pregnancy Survey~ 16 weeks

How Far Along: 16 weeks

Size of babyGet ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length.  Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. I also read that they can start hearing you so time to start talking to baby. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: According to my scale, my weight is the same as last week.

Maternity Clothes: Yes and yes : )

Movement: YES!! I had a massage on Friday and as I was laying there enjoying my massage, I felt little flutters!! It has not been consistent but I have felt some here and there!

Gender: Guessing girl

What I miss: Fountain Diet Coke

Sleep: Getting up about 1 time per night to use the bathroom.

Symptoms: Tired in the evenings

Cravings: Frozen yogurt and sweets

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring off or on? On

Best Moments this week: Feeling movement : )

What I am looking forward to: Full body scan on January 30th with GENDER reveal!!






No comments:

Post a Comment