Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pregnancy Survey- 14 weeks


How Far Along: 14 weeks

Size of baby: Your baby, now as long as a lemon, weighs about 1 1/2 ounces. (Length: 3 1/2 inches, head to bottom.) This week's big developments: Your baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck it's thumb!
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Not sure how many pounds I have gained.  My guess is about 8, I go to the doctor next Tuesday so I will have a more accurate number then.

Maternity Clothes: Yes!  I can no longer use the Belly band and/or hair ties to keep my pants buttoned.

Movement: Nothing yet. 

Gender:  Finding out January 30th

What I miss:  Eating lunch meat.

Sleep: Sleeping well.  Getting up 1-2 to go to the bathroom but I am able to go right back to sleep!

Symptoms:   Lower back is sore. 

Cravings: Chiptole

Belly Button in or out?  In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Best Moments this week:  Spending the holidays with my parents in MN.  We were there for 16 days and had a BLAST!

What I are looking forward to:  Getting back to school/work so Hailey and I  can get into our routine again. 



**Picture to come soon**


.


No comments:

Post a Comment