Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pregnancy Survey~ 23 weeks


How Far Along: 23 weeks

Size of baby: Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With his sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that he's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), you may be able to see him squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in his lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing his for entry into the outside world.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I gained 1 pound since my last doctor appointment.  Hailey and I celebrated with ice cream tonight!  Total weight gain is about 17 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Movement: Lots of movement, feeling her all throughout the day!  Friday, I was actually able to feel the movement on the outside!!

Gender: Baby GIRL

What I miss: Lunch meat

Sleep: Awesome!! No problems falling asleep or getting comfortable

Symptoms: My feet are sore at the end of the day.  It's also not comfortable to sit on the floor anymore.  

Cravings: Rice Krispy Bars and Chiptole (especially the chips from there)

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring off or on? On

What I am looking forward to:  Hailey is completely moved into her new room. I put the crib back together last weekend.  This weekend I am going to take Hailey to Pottery Works to paint some pottery.  Also, we are planning on going to the Arts Market on Saturday morning.,  Also, I am going to have someone get down all the baby stuff from the attic so I can start washing it and seeing what we still need to buy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment