Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pregnancy Survey~ 37 weeks~ LAST ONE!!

How Far Along: 37 weeks 

Size of baby: Your baby is now considered "full term," even though your due date is three weeks away. If you go into labor now, her lungs will likely be mature enough to fully adjust to life outside the womb. (Some babies need a bit more time, though. So if you're planning to have a repeat c-section, for example, your practitioner will schedule it for no earlier than 39 weeks unless there's a medical reason to intervene earlier.) Your baby weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel (like a stalk of Swiss chard). Many babies have a full head of hair at birth, with locks from 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inches long.
 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 31 pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yes : )

Movement: Lots of movement.  She has had hiccups quite a few times the last few days!
 Gender: Baby GIRL-- Olivia Ann

What I miss: Being able to see my feet. 

Sleep: No problems sleeping!

Symptoms: SWOLLEN ankles and toes-- I officially have cankles.. : (
Also, I was nesting all weekend (poor Jason!)

Cravings: Mexican and ice cream-- going to indulge these last few days because I know after she is born I am going to have to limit my sweets : )

Belly button in or out? Flat : )

Wedding ring off or on? Off. 
 
What I am looking forward to: My last day of work is today (until November )!! My parents arrive tomorrow night.  They will be with us for 11 days!!  Last but not least, HAVING OLIVIA ON FRIDAY!!!  We are super excited to be a family of 4!!

1 comment: