Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pregnancy Survey~ 28 weeks

**Ultrasound last week went great.  Olivia is measuring right on schedule! My placenta and my fluid levels are all great!! She is frank breech at this point but that does not really matter because we are having a c-section.  I go back again in 4 weeks!  
How Far Along: 28 Weeks-  3rd trimester!

Size of baby: This week, your baby weighs almost 2.2 pounds (like a head of iceberg lettuce) and is about 14.8 inches long with her legs extended.  Her brain is now developing and its folds and grooves.  She continues to add layers of fat to her body.  Her muscle tone is also improving which means increased movement, which might wake you at night.
 
 Total Weight Gain/Loss: Total weight gain is about 20 pounds. I go to the doctor again next Monday so I will find out how much I have gained. 

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Movement: Lots of movement.  I am starting to figure out her awake/sleep schedule!  Feeling her kicks on the outside now! 

Gender: Baby GIRL-- Olivia Ann

What I miss:  Diet Coke

Sleep: No problems falling asleep or getting comfortable.  I am waking up a night because she is moving around a lot.

Symptoms: Feet are sore in the evenings.  My wedding rings are a little tighter than usual.

Cravings: Sweets

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding ring off or on? On
What I am looking forward to:  The weekend!! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment