Friday, March 5, 2010

Mommy's sick!

Well, it has been an eventful few days in the Manning household. I started feeling icky last Sunday after I went for a run so I thought it was allergies or just my body not liking to work out again! It seemed to keep getting worse as the week went on. I was achy, really tired and sneezing a lot. By Thursday, my lungs were full and it hurt to cough. I went to the doctor on Thursday after school and was diagnosed with Type A flu-(swine flu). So, my first concern was Hailey. I immediately started to wear a mask and Jason took care of her last night. He also slept on the couch : (
Jason took her into the doctor today and she came back clear. Since she is under 6 months, they cannot do the nasal swab so they just checked her lungs, took her temp and did an overall check-up. They also weighed her (which I always love!) and she now weighs 10 lbs 7.4 oz!!
We just have to keep her isolated from me for the next two days and watch her closely. I am praying she does not get sick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment