Tuesday, February 23, 2010

4 month stats~

Hailey had her 4th month check-up today and the doctor said she is doing great!! She got 3 shots and one oral vaccine. She cried so hard she actually had tears (mom did too!). I really wish they would be a little smarter and have 3 nurses give her all the shots at the same time versus the 1 nurse giving her 3 seperate shots. Poor little girl just calmed down and then she got pricked again.

Here are the stats:
Head circumference: 37.5 cm (14 1/2 inches)
Length: 20 1/2 inches
Weight: 9 lbs 14 oz ( I am rounding to 10lbs!!!)
She is below the curve for "full term" babies but right in the curve for 32 week babies!

I was planning on taking some cute 4 month pictures tonight but I have one crabby little girl on my hands-- maybe tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment